[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkkkkkk site link policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri Jul 6 15:19:57 UTC 2007

No they are not. Why not start a page: [[Wikipedia;Essjay incident]] and do some original research. I'm curious too. He suddenly appeared on the arbitrator's private mailing list. He was not an arbitrator. I didn't know who he was. Just how did he accomplish this. Are we just suckers for what someone says his qualifications and biography are? His work was never that bad, but always seemed pretty generic. Who promoted him and why to positions of trust?

As to sources for an article, of course WR was used. Any researcher will use WR archives. I post on WR myself. His account is him. I've never known them to monkey with their archives.

Fred