[WikiEN-l] FredBauder"clarifies"onattackkkkk site link policy

Fred Bauder fredbaud at waterwiki.info
Fri Jul 6 10:50:40 UTC 2007

Astute observation. It took quite a while for the insight develop that protecting our productive editors and administrators from harassment has a higher priority than keeping critics happy. Our productive editors and administrators are our "workers" and keeping them content, happy, and free from harassment has the highest priority. Protecting and encouraging legitimate criticism comes not far behind though.

Fred