[WikiEN-l] Reliable sources

Jeff Raymond jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
Tue Jan 16 14:00:58 UTC 2007

geni wrote:

>> Aaron Brenneman closing the AFD after having been through
>> arbitration on the webcomics issue is also  deeply unsatisfactory.
>>

> It would have been difficult to close it in any other direction.

Hardly.  The argument by the delete voters was that it was non-notable.
  Our own "notability" criteria regarding web content says otherwise.
Either a guideline is widely accepted, or it is not, and the only
worthwhile close here would have been to keep it.

-Jeff

--
Name: Jeff Raymond
E-mail: jeff.raymond at internationalhouseofbacon.com
WWW: http://www.internationalhouseofbacon.com
IM: badlydrawnjeff
Quote: "As the hobbits are going up Mount Doom, the
	Eye of Mordor is being drawn somewhere else."
	- Sen. Rick Santorum on the war in Iraq.