[WikiEN-l] [Wikipedia-l] London Wikimeet with added Jimbo: Wednesday 10 Jan, Montagu Pyke, WC2H 0BP

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:23:55 UTC 2007

No-one else has picked a pub, so let's pick the one we tried for last
time, which was, ahh, shut. But should be open now. Jimbo will be in
town for this one.

Montagu Pyke
105–107 Charing Cross Rd
London WC2H 0BP
http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubfinder/details.php?OutletNumber=644

It's a Wetherspoon, so they'll have a drinkable real ale and some mediocre food.

Tubes: Leicester Square, Covent Garden, Tottenham Court Road,
Piccadilly Circus, Charing Cross.

It's right in the centre of London, everything is near everything.
I'll be getting there sevenish after work. If others will be earlier,
please say so.

I'll just note this on the wiki as well ...

- d.