[WikiEN-l] [Wikipedia-l] London Wikimeet with added Jimbo: Wednesday 10 Jan, Montagu Pyke, WC2H 0BP

David Gerard dgerard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 7 21:31:00 UTC 2007

> Montagu Pyke
> 105–107 Charing Cross Rd
> London WC2H 0BP
> http://www.jdwetherspoon.co.uk/pubfinder/details.php?OutletNumber=644
> I'll be getting there sevenish after work. If others will be earlier,
> please say so.
> I'll just note this on the wiki as well ...

Signup sheet:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/London#Informal_socials

I see (and vaguely recall) there were three other pubs in the offing,
but it was getting late in the evening so, being thick, I forgot all
about them. Whoops. If anyone is mortally offended by the idea of the
Montagu Pyke, please speak NOW with such force of personality as to
make your definite single choice of pub the only possibly reasonable
alternative.

- d.