[WikiEN-l] "Suicide methods" article

Stephen Bain stephen.bain at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 13:56:26 UTC 2007

> On 4/17/07, Stephen Bain <stephen.bain at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Merging the methods article into the main article on suicide is the
> > best course, in my view, since it would go a long way to providing the
> > necessary context.
>
> No it is too big to merge. Please stop trying to enforce your moral
> standards on other people.

I didn't suggest deleting any informative content, as you seem to
imply, I merely suggested that having it all dumped into its own
article is not making the best place for it.

The recommended sizes for articles should not be governing our
decisions about what is the best way to present our content. We
wouldn't refrain from including a significant point of view in an
article just because the article was too long, to give an extreme
example.

I would also appreciate it if you could either address my argument (a
merger would allow the information to be fully and completely
presented, but with appropriate context) or provide some arguments of
your own, without resorting to epithets.

--
Stephen Bain
stephen.bain at gmail.com