[WikiEN-l] I despair

Guy Chapman aka JzG guy.chapman at spamcop.net
Mon Apr 16 16:00:31 UTC 2007

On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 22:54:37 -0400, "Stephen Park"
<stephenpark15 at gmail.com> wrote:

>This is untrue Guy. The claim in that single sentence was that Guille is
>leader of the Canadian Heritage Alliance

Actually it said "'''Melissa Guille''' (born ca. 1972) is an activist
who some claim is associated with the [[Canadian Heritage Alliance]]
(CHA). [http://www.canadiancontent.ca/articles/050901racism.html] "
Classic weasel words.  But you are right, the claim re the Heritage
Front came from the previoius version.  Either way, we do not need the
deleted history to write something vastly better and with vastly
better sources - unless, of course, no vastly better sources exist, in
whihc case...

Guy (JzG)
--
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk