[WikiEN-l] 911

Philip Welch wikipedia at philwelch.net
Tue May 23 09:49:37 UTC 2006

On May 23, 2006, at 2:03 AM, BJörn Lindqvist wrote:

> The political agenda you have been advocating on this list is pretty
> obvious.

I'd like to add something here. The only political agenda I've been
advocating is (a) not denouncing the Jews (b) not blowing up
inhabited office buildings, and (c) when pressed, I've also denounced
the excesses of the Iraq War.

But really, the only agenda I've been advocating on this list with
regards to Wikipedia is (a) not using Wikipedia to denounce the Jews
and (b) not using Wikipedia to advocate political agendas. I've been
especially vehement about not using Wikipedia to advocate anti-
Semitic political agendas because that's the intersection of the two.

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch