[WikiEN-l] 911

Philip Welch wikipedia at philwelch.net
Tue May 23 09:42:45 UTC 2006

On May 23, 2006, at 2:03 AM, BJörn Lindqvist wrote:

>>> It is very
>>> unprofessional of you, and others, to accuse abuhamza1970 to be
>>> "furthering a political agenda" when you are also guilty of the same
>>> "crime."
>>
>> Please, if you think I'm trying to further a political agenda,
>> provide evidence of your accusations, or take them back. Personal
>> attacks and libel are not welcome on Wikipedia.
>
> The political agenda you have been advocating on this list is pretty
> obvious. I don't have the time to go through all your edits on
> Wikipedia, but this one,
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?
> title=Libertarians_for_Life&diff=prev&oldid=40785660,
> is pretty telling.

It is pretty telling. For instance, I change "explain why" to "argue
that", removing the biased implication that LFL's position is
correct. I also remove a largely unnecessary paragraph and make some
style improvements. The net result of that diff is a more neutral and
better written article. Thanks for posting it--I'm rather proud of it.

--
Philip L. Welch
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Philwelch