[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Mon May 22 17:12:43 UTC 2006

> From: wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org
> [mailto:wikien-l-bounces at Wikipedia.org] On Behalf Of MAURICE FRANK

> After looking at this case you have no other logical option than to
withdraw your support from Wiki, on grounds that you have had faith that a
sacred principle exists and it doesn't.

Huh. Wikipedia's just a website. Don't expect too much from a community of
geeks. The wonder is that it has scaled as well as it has.

I'm a staunch critic of many aspects of WP, but on the whole, the positives
(often generated by unsung folk labouring into the small hours) far outweigh
the noisy negatives.

--
Peter in Canberra