[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

MAURICE FRANK megaknee at btopenworld.com
Mon May 22 10:27:46 UTC 2006

Message: 1
Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 21:51:14 +0200
From: "Steve Bennett"
Subject: Re: [WikiEN-l] Unblock request
To: "English Wikipedia"

> NO! The right to remain anonymous on Wikipedia is SACRED. Don't mess
> with it unless you want someone to reveal who "alphasigmax at gmail.com"
> is. If you want to inquire about someones real identity, then email
> that person DIRECTLY.

 This should interest you:
 http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:Asperger_syndrome&diff=21282302&oldid=21132475

 Here, my "sacred" right to remain anonymous was ignored as blatantly as any has ever been in Wiki's history. No wrong was ever found in the party who did it, and I was the one who ended up abused by Wiki instead - by admins blatantly swanking that there are no rights - at the end of the affair this exposure of identity began.

 After looking at this case you have no other logical option than to withdraw your support from Wiki, on grounds that you have had faith that a sacred principle exists and it doesn't.