[WikiEN-l] New Post to SlimVirgin and many of my posts bounce forno reason

Peter Mackay peter.mackay at bigpond.com
Sat May 20 18:16:02 UTC 2006

From: Earthhope Action Network [mailto:contact at earthhopenetwork.net]
Sent: Sunday, 21 May 2006 4:04 AM
To: peter.mackay at bigpond.com; wikien-l at Wikipedia.org
Subject: RE: [WikiEN-l] New Post to SlimVirgin and many of my posts bounce
forno reason

Hi Peter, thanks for your email.

 Thanks, Maggie!

I didn't send you an email. I made a post to the list. Given that it seems
that you are now posting private emails to the list, don't try to recruit me
as a supporter.

Quite frankly, it looks to me like you are rapidly running out of any
sympathy. If you want to edit WP, I suggest you pull your head in, study up
on how the thing works, wait a suitable amount of time, open another account
and edit articles in a co-operative, useful and non-controversial fashion.
Even if somebody spots you as banned user Bloggs, they aren't likely to make
a fuss over your useful contributions.

Unless, of course, you return to making the same sort of edits that saw you
kicked off in the first place, in which case swift repetition will hardly
came as a surprise.

--Peter in Canberra