[WikiEN-l] New Post to SlimVirgin and many of my posts bounce forno reason

Earthhope Action Network contact at earthhopenetwork.net
Sat May 20 18:04:20 UTC 2006

Hi Peter, thanks for your email. I cannot stay around here because I am banned indefinitley. I would like to still edit at Wikipedia. But I don't know how to go about it the process that will allow this.

 I would like to get a mediation process, a thing I like many people, have never had.

 Again, Peter
 Thanks! Maggie thewolfstar