[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

jayjg jayjg99 at gmail.com
Fri May 19 18:04:05 UTC 2006

Saladin1970 added a whole bunch of text to the Alan Hart article which
was copied directly from a website about his book:
[http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Alan_Hart&diff=53330262&oldid=30102511]

He then reverted it in twice.  I consider that copyvio and advertising.

He has also insisted on labelling Harold Shipman, "the most prolific
known serial killer in the history of Britain (and possibly the
world)" as a "Jew", insisting he be described as a "Jewish British
general practitioner" in the introduction
[http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Harold_Shipman&diff=52931256&oldid=52768697]
 [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Harold_Shipman&diff=53056969&oldid=53017343]
, and reverted it in 7 more times.

His talk comments contain personal attacks on various editors,
insisting that they, among other things "stop pushing their Zionist
agenda" and stop "vandalising", and stating "never mind, this is to be
expected from zionists".  He offers to edit-war on behalf of other
editors [http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User_talk:Amibidhrohi&diff=prev&oldid=53821548]
and edit wars himself, violating 3RR on more than one occasion.  Oh
wait, I forgot, after three reverts he actually stopped editing, and
"someone else" from his work just happened to spontaneously revert as
an IP editor on his behalf.  And when someone was also reverting from
Saladin1970's home IP, that must have been when that "someone else"
was visiting him at home.

Saladin1970's actual article "contributions" have all been POV,
usually not relevant to the article, extremely poorly written,
generally unsourced, and, when sourced, taken from non-reliable
sources; that's when they haven't been POV copyvios.  Moreover, they
have been reverted by 9 different editors.  He has managed all of this
in under 50 edits.  I'm having difficulty understanding what value he
could possibly bring to the project.

Jay.