[WikiEN-l] Unblock request

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon May 22 09:40:35 UTC 2006

Humus Sapiens wrote:

> On 5/20/06, Justin Cormack <justin at specialbusservice.com> wrote:
>> On 20 May 2006, at 02:01, abu hamza wrote:
>> […]
>> Out of interest, is your name actually Abu Hamza?
> Let's respect everyone's privacy please.
> I find an inquiry to reveal the real name too personal for a public forum.

Check again what he actually asked.

The question was not "what is your real name?" it was "is that name you are
using actually your real name?" which is not necessarily the same thing.

FYI, and just in case you were wondering, the likely reason for wanting to
know this can be found here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abu_Hamza_al-Masri

This is not a name without connotations, and the reasons for choosing it
might make interesting reading.

HTH HAND
--
Phil