[WikiEN-l] Are these userbox templates NPOV?

Cheney Shill halliburton_shill at yahoo.com
Thu May 11 16:37:33 UTC 2006

Mark Gallagher <m.g.gallagher at student.canberra.edu.au> wrote:
    "Divisive or inflammatory" userboxen are being deleted every day; it's
    easier to make the case that "I hate X" is divise or inflammatory than
    it is to make the same case against "I love X". That's the reason for
    the perceived bias.

So, rather than delete, make more userboxes with "love" and "fan" in them.  Woo hoo.  See how long it takes "I love America Spying On Me" or "AmericaWiretapFan" or "LoveAmericanIntelligence" to get deleted.  I'm assuming that "LoveAmericansOnTheirKnees" would be widely accepted. ;)~~~Pro-Lick