[WikiEN-l] Apology

Phil Boswell phil.boswell at gmail.com
Mon May 8 14:14:13 UTC 2006

Phil Sandifer wrote:

> I would like to apologize for suggesting that Julie Harding is on
> crack. The term was an unfortunate choice of metaphors to express my
> concern that Ms. Harding's posts were incoherent and nonsensical. I
> have no reason to believe that Ms. Harding is currently or has ever
> been using crack, any other form of cocaine, or any other drug that
> was not prescribed by a licensed medical professional. My sincere
> apologies if my previous e-mail led anyone to think otherwise.

Judging from the minor assault upon my in-box, in addition to
the...interesting...messages which have managed to arrive on list, I feel
reasonable certain that if anyone was under the impression that the
inestimable Ms Harding is partaking of any substance, hallucinogenic or
otherwise, it would not likely be your email which was the only basis for
such a judgement.

HTH to sooth your tortured soul; HAND :-)
--
Phil