[WikiEN-l] Apology

julieharding1 at charter.net julieharding1 at charter.net
Sat May 6 03:23:30 UTC 2006

---- Philip Sandifer <snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to apologize for suggesting that Julie Harding is on
> crack. The term was an unfortunate choice of metaphors to express my
> concern that Ms. Harding's posts were incoherent and nonsensical. I
> have no reason to believe that Ms. Harding is currently or has ever
> been using crack, any other form of cocaine, or any other drug that
> was not prescribed by a licensed medical professional. My sincere
> apologies if my previous e-mail led anyone to think otherwise.
>
> Best,
> Phil Sandifer

Thank you for your formal apology.  I am to assume that someone spoke to you about your behavior.  Right now I am enraged.  I just spent over six hours editing the front page issues for you guys and for some reason, your program wouldn't take it from me.  Wikipedia is supposed to be the encyclopedia that anyone can edit?  Well, I just edited a whole section for you!  Goodnight
----redhawk1972