[WikiEN-l] Apology

Mark Ryan ultrablue at gmail.com
Sat May 6 09:33:07 UTC 2006

On 06/05/06, Philip Sandifer <snowspinner at gmail.com> wrote:
> I would like to apologize for suggesting that Julie Harding is on
> crack. The term was an unfortunate choice of metaphors to express my
> concern that Ms. Harding's posts were incoherent and nonsensical. I
> have no reason to believe that Ms. Harding is currently or has ever
> been using crack, any other form of cocaine, or any other drug that
> was not prescribed by a licensed medical professional. My sincere
> apologies if my previous e-mail led anyone to think otherwise.

Anyhow, upon me telling Julie she would stay on moderation for a
while, she sent me a photo allegedly of herself, told me that she was
"pretty and intelligent" and that she was quitting. She also seemed to
take offense to me identifying myself as the list administrator in my
email to her. I'm not sure what that was all about, but it sure was
funny.

~Mark Ryan