[WikiEN-l] Apology

Philip Sandifer snowspinner at gmail.com
Sat May 6 01:41:25 UTC 2006

I would like to apologize for suggesting that Julie Harding is on
crack. The term was an unfortunate choice of metaphors to express my
concern that Ms. Harding's posts were incoherent and nonsensical. I
have no reason to believe that Ms. Harding is currently or has ever
been using crack, any other form of cocaine, or any other drug that
was not prescribed by a licensed medical professional. My sincere
apologies if my previous e-mail led anyone to think otherwise.

Best,
Phil Sandifer