[WikiEN-l] Violation of blocking policy by BorgHunter

Michael Martinez michaelm at xenite.org
Tue Feb 28 02:18:13 UTC 2006

I reported multiple reverts in three areas of Middle-earth articles by user
CBDunkerson.  Another user, TCC, immediately followed up by reporting
me.  Borghunter blocked me but said that CBDunkerson had not been blocked.

Wiki Blocking policy clearly states that is inappropriate:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Blocking_policy

Sysops may block users who violate the three revert rule. Where multiple
parties violate the rule, sysops will treat all sides equally.

I documented the multiple reverts by Mr. Dunkerson, who has been violating
Wikipedia policy by inserting false and misleading information into the
articles.  He specifically targeted edits I made last year.

Since I am blocked, I cannot use the email form to ask BorgHunter for an
appropriate explanation of why the violations of Wikipedia policy by Conrad
Dunkerson -- who has repeatedly refused my requests to post specific change
proposals to the TALK pages for the articles -- have not been dealt with in
the same way as my reverts of his reverts.

--
Michael Martinez
"Cuando Maria canta, canta para mí"