[WikiEN-l] My 3rr block

Steve Bennett stevage at gmail.com
Thu Feb 9 12:19:43 UTC 2006

On 2/9/06, Brad Smith <bs_politic at yahoo.ca> wrote:
> I am appealing my recent block, which was for removing the following from the Safe Sex article's talk page:
>
> "I think an Atheist would have a better chance of getting into heaven than most of these Cafeteria Catholics"

In general, you shouldn't remove text from talk pages. Since the text
isn't particularly offensive or libellous, removing it just looks like
a sneaky way of trying to influence the discussion.

By all means rebut the point, by adding your own comments, but just
don't remove them.

(a block for one offence seems a bit harsh...presumably someone will
investigate)

Steve