[WikiEN-l] My 3rr block

Brad Smith bs_politic at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 9 04:33:19 UTC 2006

I'm not sure if my other message came through.  Sorry if this is a repeat.

I am appealing my recent block, which was for removing the following from the Safe Sex article's talk page:

"I think an Atheist would have a better chance of getting into heaven than most of these Cafeteria Catholics"

I hope my block will be undone, and that I will be vindicated.  I believe some Catholic wikipedians considered my actions a challenge to their faith, which is unfortunate as I too am Catholic (albiet lapsed).  Thank you!
--User: Colle