[WikiEN-l] Block (User:Colle)

Brad Smith bs_politic at yahoo.ca
Thu Feb 9 04:08:44 UTC 2006

I,  User: Colle was recently blocked for a 3RR violation.  I was removing the statement: "I think an Atheist would have a better chance of getting into heaven than most of these Cafeteria Catholics." from the talk page of the Safe sex article.  I believe that is vandalism intended to offend, not to mention it is unrelated to the article at hand.

I would like to have my name cleared before I continue editing wikipedia!  Thank you.