[WikiEN-l] Policy across different languages

adam underthechair at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 23:38:06 UTC 2006

I don't see how you can have NPOV without Verifiability - surely by
presenting a dispute or provide critical analysis or whatever by showing
what other people have said about it you are inherently requiring that
these statements be verifiable, no? Unless of course the Russian
Wikipedia's concept of what NPOV means is different to the English
Wikipedia's, which from "And furthermore, to create the ideal article,
we need to study the actual thing, not stories about it in
'authoritative sources'"  they quite possibly do.

adam