[WikiEN-l] Nazis and Banning

Jack Lynch jack.i.lynch at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 15:30:12 UTC 2005

Sounds great, and I don't think anyone at anytime suggested that we
would do anything less than try to keep an eye on them, and prosecute
them via policy if they violate our rules. The problem is the people
who call them a "human virus" and vow to IAR, whether they be
wiki-policy or even external laws, in order to persecute this
unpopular monority. Thats the kind of mess that shows just how little
people have learned from the past, and how much danger NPOV is in from
wikipedias petty tyrants.

Jack (Sam Spade)