[WikiEN-l] Nazis and Banning

Richard Rabinowitz rickyrab at eden.rutgers.edu
Thu Aug 25 14:42:00 UTC 2005

As a Jewish person, I don't like Naziism one bit. I do recognize that
Nazis are folks like you and me.  Nonetheless, my distaste for Naziism is
not the reason that I advocate keeping a close watch on Nazis for
Wikipedia. I advocate this because they have vowed to make POV edits to
Wikipedia, and such edits are contrary to Wikipedia rules. If a Nazi
should pop up, we should watch them closely and ban them when they start
fouling our stream of knowledge with biased, worthless tripe (if they do).