[WikiEN-l] Problem with User:Bird is getting worse

Brian Corr BCorr at NEAction.org
Tue Mar 9 18:55:31 UTC 2004

This is growing into a bigger problem.

I think it would be good if a people could pitch in and help Maximus Rex
and others stay on top of this.

This user has at least 7 accounts and now seems to searching for articles
to argue about -- and is adding NPOV headers and removing "incorrect" or
"contested" information. E.g.,
<http://en.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Microsoft_antitrust_case&action=history>

Here's the section at Vandalism in progress:
<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Vandalism_in_progress#User:Bird,User:Raptor_and_various_other_incarnations>