[WikiEN-l] Stop the abuse (was: This isn't a theoretical issue; its real.)

Poor, Edmund W Edmund.W.Poor at abc.com
Fri Jun 25 19:20:54 UTC 2004

Robert,

I care. And I wish the committees would take a stronger stand against
people who threaten or otherwise attempt to intimidate Wikipedians. Time
was when Daniel (mav) would refer these matters to the police. But now
there are endless wrangles, which wind up being more a debate on what
rules are proper or investigations into the character of the
rule-enforcers -- than putting a stop to abuse.

Fred, Mav, are you going to help Robert, or do I have to call Jimbo?

Ed Poor