Policy violations (was [WikiEN-l] Re: Violationofblockingpolicybyuser "40277")

Denni dwindrim at shaw.ca
Fri Jun 25 23:57:39 UTC 2004

I'd just like to thank James for his persistence and patience in dealing
with this situation. James, you've been unfailingly courteous
throughout, and have backed your concerns up with solid research. I feel
that, whatever may have happened to precipitate the incident, you have
convinced me that your actions were reasonable and that if there were
any errors on your part, you've done the besr thing which can be done
with errors - learned from them. Continue the good work. And oh, yes, I
also think Reagan's "trickle down" economics had an unmistakable odor
and a distinctly yellow hue.

Denni

--
• "Computers are stupid They only know the answers." -- Pablo Picasso

Visit my Wikipedia user page at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User%3ADwindrim
Do you ICQ? I do - 276534369 Magpie