[WikiEN-l] Re: Fork risk (was Re: Google ads)

Anthere anthere9 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 15 18:44:24 UTC 2004

I can just say one thing I saw myself, and which was mentionned by
several french people.

When I have several windows open at the same moment, say three

*one open on en
*one open on fr
*one open on www.wikimedia.org/wiki/Main Page

The first page to load in en.
Several seconds later, it is fr.
And much later wikimedia.

I cant avoid seeing that en pages are often served much quicker than fr
pages.
I know not why. I am sure it is not on purpose. But it is a fact.