[WikiEN-l] Referring a matter (was: The Block Log)

sannse sannse at delphiforums.com
Wed Feb 18 17:06:56 UTC 2004

Ed wrote:

> I think the Mediation Committee can also refer a matter to arbitration.
> At least it /said/ it can.
>
> Do we need to change the rules?
>
> Should it be just any user who can refer a matter to the arbitration
> committee? Should the A.C. then decide what the next step is? How about:
>
> * temp ban
> * refer to Mediation Committee
> * hear the case
>
> Must there be a prescribed order? A lot of us don't want to wait 2 whole
> weeks! Even 5 days seems like a lifetime around here...

The Arbitration Committee will take referrals from the Mediation Committee
once they go fully live (and from individuals, but they may refer these to
the Mediation Committee where they think that best).  Until they are ready
to officially open they have said they will take cases via Jimbo only.
That's what I understood anyway.

--sannse