[WikiEN-l] Referring a matter (was: The Block Log)

Fred Bauder fredbaud at ctelco.net
Wed Feb 18 16:54:01 UTC 2004

This question is exactly what the arbitration committee is currently
discussing as far as permanent procedure is concerned. Opinion is divided.

The temporary emergency procedure requires a referral from Jimbo. I'm sure a
request from the mediation committee stating that mediation had been tried
and failed would be influential.

Fred