[WikiEN-l] Re: Alexander Lukashenko

Andrew Smith wikipediablah at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 1 20:12:02 UTC 2004

Anthere wrote:
> Sascha Noyes a écrit:

> > Does it matter _that much_ which version a page is protected on? I'd
argue
> > that it matters less than breaking rule # 2 of the page protection
policy.

> I checked what was rule number 2. I saw it was "never protect if you
> have edited the page"

Hi Anthere,

I think perhaps that Sascha wasn't accusing you of doing anything wrong. I
interpreted their comments as "it isn't that important which version you
protected it at (as hopefullly it will only be a temporary measure), it is
just good that neither you or anyone lese broke Rule 2".

I could be wrong but I think that was the intention.

Regards,

Andrew (Ams80)