[WikiEN-l] Re: Alexander Lukashenko

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 19:46:41 UTC 2004

Sascha Noyes a écrit:
> On Sunday 01 February 2004 01:33 pm, Anthere wrote:
>
>>Could someone have a look at the conflict over Alexander Lukashenko,
>>between Adam Carr and 172. And give their opinion ?
>>I hardly dare to say it, but I reverted to a version that is anterior to
>>december 2003, to insure it was "somehow" stable.
>

> Does it matter _that much_ which version a page is protected on? I'd argue
> that it matters less than breaking rule # 2 of the page protection policy.
>
> Best,
> Sascha Noyes

I checked what was rule number 2. I saw it was "never protect if you
have edited the page"

I suppose you are trying to tell me now that I have broken rule number 2
in reverting the article to a previous state while protecting it ?

I never edited the article before I made that reversion.
I am *absolutely* not interested by this article
This morning I answered to a request of Adam Carr for mediation.
Mav and I told him there were other steps before mediation.

This evening, I saw no progress, only reversions going on.
I thought in my innocence, that I could protect a page I had never
edited once, since I saw Adam and 172 reverting it on turn.
Bad move !

Last time I protected a page, I was very coldly told I did wrong,
because I protected the current version, and not the stable version.
So, as a good girl, I am careful this time to protect the stable
version, and to list the page in the protected pages
And I did not do the right think again ???

Want me to be very strongly honest here ?

No, I won't, I might break a rule of basic politeness.