[WikiEN-l] Re: Alexander Lukashenko

Anthere anthere8 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 19:36:14 UTC 2004

Sascha Noyes a écrit:
> On Sunday 01 February 2004 01:33 pm, Anthere wrote:
>
>>Could someone have a look at the conflict over Alexander Lukashenko,
>>between Adam Carr and 172. And give their opinion ?
>>I hardly dare to say it, but I reverted to a version that is anterior to
>>december 2003, to insure it was "somehow" stable.
>

> Does it matter _that much_ which version a page is protected on? I'd argue
> that it matters less than breaking rule # 2 of the page protection policy.
>
> Best,
> Sascha Noyes

Sasha

Last time I protected a page on en, I was quite severely told that I had
broken a very important rule, which said "revert to the last stable
version" (I protected the last version).

Perhaps that rule is no more enforced.

I am always a train late in rules updates.

I fear I know not the rule number2.

I may have done another "boulette" :-)