[WikiEN-l] Turks and Kurds

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Thu Mar 13 05:56:24 UTC 2003

Danny complined: Now we have an article called "Turkish atrocities against Kurds" which consists of a random selection of cut and pasted articles from other sources. It exceeds 35 K and the heading says "Notes for an article." Wikipedia is not a place to stick random notes, newspaper articles or whatnot. I believe this can be an article. It can even be an NPOV article (though it isn't now, because apart from political rhetoric, the article barely documents the atrocities it claims to describe). Can we at least formulate a policy on this type of behavior.

Steve: Nonsense! In fact we should have *note pages* in addition to talk pages! Great idea Danny, Im glad you came up with it. Reason? Im not in the mood to add material and have it mercillessly chopped up by a bunch of bored piranhas... Im cooking my meal before I serve it. First the ingredients! Be well, Dan. _~~~