[WikiEN-l] Turks and Kurds

daniwo59 at aol.com daniwo59 at aol.com
Thu Mar 13 05:50:20 UTC 2003

Now we have an article called "Turkish atrocities against Kurds" which
consists of a random selection of cut and pasted articles from other sources.
It exceeds 35 K and the heading says "Notes for an article." Wikipedia is not
a place to stick random notes, newspaper articles or whatnot. I believe this
can be an article. It can even be an NPOV article (though it isn't now,
because apart from political rhetoric, the article barely documents the
atrocities it claims to describe). Can we at least formulate a policy on this
type of behavior.

Danny