[WikiEN-l] a more "confident" username

Stevertigo stevertigo at attbi.com
Wed Mar 12 02:08:37 UTC 2003

> I have already cited the reasons, I don't care how old he is. As for
> moving this to private mail:
> 1)Understanding the deletion process is essential, especially as
> undeleting pages is currently a PITA. Therefore, the more often the
> process is publicly summarized, the better.
> 2)The whole process of sysop nomination and sysop status transfer is a
> public process, not a private one.
>
> I will therefore continue to publicly "quiz" nominated sysops whom I
> suspect may not be familiar with our process about its finer details.

LittleDan to me sounds surprisingly articulate for a thirteen year old. I
can fully understand the resistance to judging anyone by their age..
especially that age... when they can become involved really young in
something of substance, rather than watching the news, or playing GTA3. On
the other hand, I still agree with Eric's rightful caution, in handing out
the car keys. -SV