[WikiEN-l] a more "confident" username

Zoe zoecomnena at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 12 03:59:32 UTC 2003

And I'll put you in my email filter so I don't have to read it.
Zoe
 Erik Moeller <erik_moeller at gmx.de> wrote:> Erik, please don't continue singling out LittleDan for
> special schooling--there's no reason to condescend to
> him because he's young,

I have already cited the reasons, I don't care how old he is. As for
moving this to private mail:
1)Understanding the deletion process is essential, especially as
undeleting pages is currently a PITA. Therefore, the more often the
process is publicly summarized, the better.
2)The whole process of sysop nomination and sysop status transfer is a
public process, not a private one.

I will therefore continue to publicly "quiz" nominated sysops whom I
suspect may not be familiar with our process about its finer details.

Regards,

Erik