[WikiEN-l] 'AIDS Kills Fags Dead' slogan

Lee Pilich pilich at btopenworld.com
Mon Mar 3 04:53:15 UTC 2003

At 04:18 03/03/2003 +0000, JT wrote:
>5. Having changed the name against the will of the people working on the
>page, the Cunctator then DELIBERATELY created his own personal content for
>the [[Homophobic hate speech]] page to ensure that nobody else could
>return the page to the agreed name.

I just want to say that the content that Cunctator put at [[Homophobic hate
speech]] was not written by him, but by me. I originally wrote it as part
of what is now at [['AIDS Kills Fags Dead' slogan]] (a page which has
changed titles several times), before Cunc extracted it and moved it to its
present home. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with it, and it should
stand (I'm not saying it's great, but it's a start).

Whether [['AIDS Kills Fags Dead' slogan]] is a useful article is a
different question, and not one I'm going to express an opinion on.

lp (camembert)
WikiKarma: Large expansions to [[Vibrato]]