[WikiEN-l] Identity games by Florentin Smarandache

Tim Starling ts4294967296 at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 8 11:32:55 UTC 2003

Florentin Smarandache appears to be creating a large number of user
accounts, and using them to support the inclusion of articles related to his
idiosyncratic theories. The case for this is rather thin, but I hope a
developer will see this message and check the IP addresses of the various
users.

What I know is this: Smarandache has a history of inventing multiple
personalities. I have three confirmed fake names, invented by him. The three
personalities are Carol Harlestle, Charles T. Le and George Gregory.

FS = 64.106.24.52 (static line at Gallup)
http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Talk:Neutrosophy&diff=996825&oldid=989864

CTL = 64.106.24.52
http://www.wikipedia.org/w/wiki.phtml?title=Wikipedia:Votes_for_deletion&diff=989777&oldid=989735

CTL=CH
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=carol+smarandache&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&selm=8rglbo%2413q%241%40nnrp1.deja.com&rnum=2

GG = 64.106.24.52
http://216.239.33.100/search?q=cache:gzDvOQpAK30J:www-gap.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Comments/comments.html+%2264.106.24.52%22&hl=en&ie=UTF-8
(google cache of
http://www-gap.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/~history/Comments/comments.html)

Additionally, AxelBoldt has made a case that FS is Dr. Minh Perez, on
[[Florentin Smarandache]].

The user accounts which have been created in the past few days and have been
used to support Smarandache include johnkamla, Lit-sci, Bigtexas,
Arizonaval. I don't know if that's all of them. There have also been
suspicious anonymous edits under the Gallup IP addresses 64.106.24.51 and
64.106.24.53 -- could be different computers in the same lab.

If my theory turns out to be correct, I suggest we threaten FS with banning.
Identity games like this should not be allowed.

-- Tim Starling.