[WikiEN-l] Identity games by Florentin Smarandache

Axel Boldt axelboldt at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 11 01:23:48 UTC 2003

--- Tim Starling <ts4294967296 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> What I know is this: Smarandache has a history of inventing multiple
> personalities. I have three confirmed fake names, invented by him.
> The three
> personalities are Carol Harlestle, Charles T. Le and George Gregory.

Wonderful detective work! Charles T. Le actually managed to get an
article which praises Smarandache into a peer reviewed math journal,
and in addition he generates about 130 Google hits, every last one of
them about Smarandache. No institutional affiliation discernable.
Gregory shows up as an editor of some of Smarandache's publications.
This will make for a great addition to [[Florentin Smarandache]] :-)

Axel