[teampractices] Request for input: how do your teams provide feedback to team members?

Grace Gellerman ggellerman at wikimedia.org
Fri Mar 3 18:03:05 UTC 2017

Hi, TPG List

Recent years have featured a move away from the form of feedback given in
the long arc of the annual performance review  [1] to more frequent and
continuous means. [2] [3]

The Team Practices Group has experimented with a couple of methods of
conveying feedback in a tighter loop such as using an app or reserving part
of our regular meetings to share "appreciations."

I would be grateful for any input you all could share on how often and by
what means do members of your respective teams give each other feedback?

Many thanks,
Grace

 [1]
https://hbr.org/2016/02/fixing-performance-appraisal-is-about-more-than-ditching-annual-reviews