[teampractices] [LOLZ] Fwd: [Phabricator] Password Reset

Amir E. Aharoni amir.aharoni at mail.huji.ac.il
Mon Oct 3 18:25:04 UTC 2016

For what it's worth, it is reflected in our Localization best practices:
https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Localisation

Search especially for "Avoid jargon and slang", but there are references to
this throughout the document. The people who review changes that involve
software messages (including myself) frequently bring this up.

בתאריך 3 באוק׳ 2016 20:39,‏ "Max Binder" <mbinder at wikimedia.org> כתב: