[teampractices] [TOOL REQUEST] A way to "raise your hand" as a remotee

Max Binder mbinder at wikimedia.org
Tue Sep 22 15:47:50 UTC 2015

I think, for the most part, we do have a mantra of "everyone is remote."
However, there are times when certain facilitation methods call for
physical participation, physical charts, etc. The latest meeting had ~10
folks around the table, and one or two remote (simply because they could
not make it). I hear the remote love, but I'd still like to find a tool to
fit the process, if possible.