[RCom-l] Conducting Experiments on Effects of Messages in Wikipedia: Feedback needed

Aaron Halfaker aaron.halfaker at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 01:08:19 UTC 2011

Given the slowing of discussion of this project on the talk page, the
unanimous opinion of those involved in discussion and the lack of objection
at the village pump, I'd like to give these guys our support at this time.
 Are there any objections?

They are hoping to go to their IRB tomorrow with confidence that they've
discussed the project with us first.

--Aaron