[QA] Jenkins Job Builder config update required

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Thu Oct 16 10:24:25 UTC 2014

Hello,

The upstream Jenkins Job Builder has landed a change that will abort the
run whenever it find duplicate jobs definitions.  We do use that feature
to override some MediaWiki extensions related jobs.

Since duplication detection is turned on by default, please adjust your
jenkins_jobs.ini file right now to turn it off. You just have to insert:

  [job_builder]
  allow_duplicates=True

I will update our forked repository sometime next week which mean future
installation/upgrade of JJB from it will be impacted.

Wiki doc updated:
https://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Continuous_integration/Jenkins_job_builder&diff=1226313&oldid=1225666

Upstream change:
 https://review.openstack.org/#/c/56734/