[QA] Fwd: CI PHPUnit upgrade to 3.7.37

Antoine Musso hashar+wmf at free.fr
Wed Oct 15 20:28:59 UTC 2014

[forwarded from wikitech-l]

Hello,

We will upgrade the PHPUnit version being used to run tests on the
Wikimedia Jenkins.

Bryan Davis proposed a change to upgrade it from 3.7.28 to 3.7.37:
https://gerrit.wikimedia.org/r/164683

The new version pass tests on mediawiki/core master and supported
release branches so we should be fine.

I will deploy the version bump tomorrow morning (europe) or Oct 16th ~
8am UTC.

mediawiki/core will be fine but there is a slight change that some
extension might complain.  I will trigger builds for the most busiest
repositories (wikidata, echo, mobilefrontend and so on), but I don't
expect any failure.

If something is terribly broken, I will just revert.  If there is just a
few glitches, I guess developers will need to adjust their code.

cheers,

--
Antoine "hashar" Musso