[QA] Introduction - Exploratory Tester - Contribution

jagannath sriramulu jagannathks at hotmail.com
Sun May 18 17:07:57 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I would like to contribute towards testing activities for Wikimedia.
Currently I am open about my participation(areas of participation) and can spend up to 4 hours per day.
Other details
Time Zone - GMT + 5.5 HoursEnvironment - Windows 7 64 bit(IE 8, Fire Fox, Chrome), Windows Vista (Chrome), Nexus 7, iPhone 3GSAvailability - up to 4 hours ( Early Morning or Late nights)

Short Background
I am Jagan and have been in the IT industry for quite some years and been part of development, Testing, Deployment Teams.
I live in Bangalore, India and from Last Year, I have been working towards improving my Testing skills by completing AST BBST courses(http://www.associationforsoftwaretesting.org/), Rapid Software Testing.
I participate in weekend testing (www.weekendtesting.com), and local test meet-ups.
Thanks,Jagan